If you are suffering from pain in your spine after an accident, a surgery, injury or strain, our back braces can help you to get relief of painful conditions. At Shoppers World Physiotherapy, we provide custom back braces that support lower back pain framework as well as your complex muscles and bones of your spine.
Generally, the back braces in Brampton are recommended to the patients suffering from acute and chronic back pain. The pain most often happens due to an operation or injury. We provide you with a variety of back brace options from generic to soft corsets or custom-fitted orthosis.
- Thoracic-Lumbar-Sacral Orthosis (TLSO) helps to stabilize the spine after surgery.
- Semi-rigid TLSO offers less coverage as compared to molded TLSO. It might be recommended to use after a spinal injury.
- SEMI-rigid Lumbar-Sacral Orthosis is used after a lower-back surgery or injury.
- Cervical Thoracic Lumbar Sacral Orthosis support damaged or weaken areas of the spine to stabilize curves.
In What Conditions You Need Back Braces?
Torn ligaments and muscle strains cause lower back pain, and back braces are frequently used to heal this. Besides, the other health conditions, that we treat using custom back braces are:
- Muscle Stain in Back
- Facet Joint Pain
- Herniated Discs
- Bulging Discs
- Spinal Stenosis
- Osteoarthritis in the Back
- Lower Back Sprain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Postural Problems
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Stress Fractures
Our Custom Back Braces & Support
Our custom back braces in Brampton provide excellent support for spine injuries, healing pain and managing chronic spine conditions. Our products are designed using the quality material so that it easily contour your body without compromising your comfort. Our back braces specialize in providing a higher level of injury protection.